Monday, October 29, 2012

Canopy Collection

Hi everyone, I wanted to have a Label for all of our canopies so you can quickly see what we have.  I will continue to add to this collection.  If you need something specific, just let me know...it may not be posted or I can send you a pallet for you to choose from.  See something at your favorite fabric store you are building your theme around?  Not the name and I will check it out.  Maybe I can find something to match.  
Thanks for stopping by!
~Margie

HL Coffee Shop

HB World Traveler 
JA Boo
JA Christmas Cabin
HL Zoo Babies
HL Damask/Black & White 

HL Glittler Polka Dots/Hot Pink, Lt Pink, Gray & White

HL Tiny Flowers/Black

HL Green Path/Cream

HL Elegant Moss Green Swirls/Cream

HL Petal Flowers/Green, Gray, Black Cream

HL Elegant Stripes/Multi Muted

HL Large Dots/Multi Muted 

HL Elegant Shaped/Cream Brown

HL Bold/Hot Pink, Lt Pink

HL Elegant Shapes/Black, White

HL Elegant Shapes/Jade

HL Cowboy Charm/Multi

HL Dinos/Multi

HL Just Ducky

HL Blooming Rose

HL Paisley/Beige 

HL Crafty Quilt/Dark Multi

HL Chocolate Swirl

HL Mary Engelbreit 

No comments: